On conducting a full and detailed assessment, we provide you with a report showing the features of your plan against your stated objectives and needs. This will include a comparison against the current options available to you within the marketplace.
What's covered in your assessment
- How much you currently pay out in charges and admin fees.
- Your pension valuations, fund performance and projected income at retirement.
- Check the current investment risk level is appropriate for you.
- Review of existing investment solutions within your pension to better suit your needs.
- Options to protect your money from economic downturns.
- Money saving solutions for multiple pensions.
- Eligibility for any pension benefits with your current pension policies.
- Better suited pensions if available.
- Flexibility of current pension arrangements.
- Your pension options from age 55 and at retirement.
Pensions made clear
- We are not tied to and do not receive payments from any third party providers so this allows us to conduct an assessment based on your best interests and stated objectives.
- We remove any jargon to help you make the right decisions.
- We'll tell you if your pension or funds are best suited to you.
- If your current pension is still suited to you - at least you’ll have all the information and the peace of mind that it’s in the best place.
- Our advice is no obligation.